75 D and 100D are D-section, severe duty rubber crash rails for back-of house & delivery areas where heavy moving vehicles are present.
Standing at 75mm and 100mm high they are suitable for interior & exterior applications providing extensive protection just where you need it.
The hollow D-Section allows compression under impact to dissipate the force of impact & protect the wall.
- rubber allows deflection under force of impact
- suitable for interior & exterior applications
- durable & weather resistant EPDM rubber
- used in back-of house, car parks & delivery bays
- rubber grips cages & trolleys when in storage
- rubber won’t damage impacting item (car doors)